Kentucky200435 ftNo. of engines 2
2004 Formula 353 Fastech, original owner ordered straight from the factory. Freshwater only usage. Low hours, most of which are low RPM (boat around large idle zones).
Includes twin Mercury Racing HP 525 EFI motors, Bravo One XR drives and stainless drive showers. The 525 gets high marks for reliability, durability and overall performance that has been tested on the offshore racing circuit. The 525 is equipped with Merc SmartCraft electronics, advanced PCM microprocessor, oil and fuel cooler and closed cooling system.
- Platinum Lightspeed graphics with DuPont Imron ChromaLusion paint. The large shaded areas of boat change color effect based on light, water and surroundings
- Road and cockpit covers
- Power seats, footrests and engine hatch
- AC shore power
- AC/DC refrigerator
- VHF radio and antenna
- AM/FM 10 disc changer and amp
- Head with dockside pump out
- Stainless bow docking lights
- Transom shower
- Automatic battery charger
- Livorsi gauges
- Sirius radio equipped
- Latham hydraulic steering
- Merc 5 blade maximus lab-finished props
- Top speed of 83 mph
- Fuel burn of approximately 30 gallons/hour at 48 mph cruise speed
- NMMA certified
- Red 2004 Eagle tri-axle steel trailer with surge disc brakes, auto release in reverse, chrome wheels and good brakes, tires and bearings, includes spare tire
The 353 runs on a rail even at high speeds. Boat tests on the 353 with the same motors and props, are available at Boat Test.com or YouTube Test Formula - Click here to reveal phone number -
P and Formula - Click here to reveal phone number -
Please contact me with any specific questions not covered in the listing.
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.Contact us for a free BoatHistoryReport.com report on this vessel. We pay upfront for a report on every vessel possible, and we provide this peace of mind to our buyers at no charge and with no commitment. All you have to do is ask!
Take a look at ALL ***70 PICTURES*** of this vessel on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!
- Stock #44927 ...Read full description