37' Island Packet 37 Cutter
* Boat Name: CREDO
* Year: 1996
* Current Price: US$ 138,000
* Located in Gulf Breeze, FL
* Hull Material: Fiberglass
* Engine/Fuel Type:
* YW# - Click here to reveal phone number -
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 38 ft 5 in
Beam: 12 ft 2 in
LWL: 31 ft 0 in
Length on Deck: 36 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 18500 lbs
Ballast: 8200 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 49 ft 6 in
Fresh Water Tanks: (90 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (90 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (15 Gallons)
Engine, Electrical and Related Mechanicals
* Yanmar 3JH2E with 2065 hours injectors rebuilt and head torque 2010. New exhaust elbow 2010. Regular maintenance performed.
* Standard Fuel tank with 50 gallons plus 40 gallon Vetus Flexible tank with transfer pump added for increased range under power.
* Engine and Temperature gauges at the helm, also a bilge pump monitor light.
* Hamilton Ferris 125 amp alternator with Balmar MaxCharge MC-612 alternator regulator with temperature sensor added in 2008.
* Spares include Hamilton Ferris 125 amp alternator with external regulator, Yanmar Engine Starter with solenoid and Yanmar fuel pump.
* 3 blade prop with dripless stuffing box and line cutter.
* Charles 3.6 LVA isolation transformer added 2003.
* 5 each Lifeline 31XT deep cycle AGM batteries (4 house and one starting) in January, 2018 at a cost of $1750.
* Link 10 Battery Monitor.
* Trace Engineering Mariner M2012 2000 Watt Inverter with 100 amp battery charger including temperature monitor.
* Trace RC7 remote control for inverter/charger.
* Heart Interface Echo charger for starting battery.
* Cutler-Hammer Shore Power surge protector.
* 50 ft. Marinco 30 amp power cord with 50 amp 250/125 adapter (2012) and 50 ft extension cord.
* 1 each 135 amp solar panel January,2018
* Water includes 90 gallons plus hot water heater.
* Holding tank is 18 gallons new 2002 with macerator Y-valve installed including all new hoses.
* Fuel is standard 50 gallons with added Vetus Flexible 40 gallon extra tank with transfer pump.
* Eleven opening ports w/screens-polished stainless steel, safety glass.
* Five deck hatches, forward cabin, salon, head, aft cabin, galley-Lewmar (acrylic & aluminum).
* Three deck ventilators (Dorade type) w/screens.
* Large forepeak anchor locker w/louvered access door & overhead deck pipes, light, drain to bilge, center divider w/attachment for rodes.
* Forward cabin w/privacy doors to salon & head compartment. Large double vee berth w/full length teak shelves outboard, large stowage lockers under. Generous cedar lined hanging locker w/shelf over. Two opening ports plus overhead hatch, deck vent, varnished teak & holly sole.
* Forward head w/stall shower (electric drain pump) w/teak trim, curtain on track, large vanity with polished stainless steel sink, teak shower seat, storage cabinets, opening port & an overhead hatch, toothbrush holder w/cup, toilet paper holder, integral recessed lighting.
* Main salon w/pull-out double settee berth to port, single settee berth to starboard, teak cabinets & book shelves outboard of both settees. Large stowage areas behind & under each settee, with additional, custom shelf added behind starboard settee. Cedar lined hanging locker w/shelf over. Deluxe drop leaf table folds against bulkhead rack (w/bottle stowage) for unobstructed 4’ wide varnished teak & holly sole. Large overhead hatch, numerous opening ports, deck vents & overhead handrails.
* Navigation station w/large table w/tray storage under, nav light, generous nav/electronics cabinet w/master A-C/D-C electrical panels plus room for variety of owner installed equipment.
* Chart stowage drawer beneath settee.
* Aft cabin w/privacy door to main cabin. Large double berth w/full length teak shelf outboard, stowage lockers under, dressing seat. Generous cedar lined hanging locker w/shelf over, bureau w/shelf over, two opening ports plus overhead hatch, varnished teak & holly sole.
* Courtesy/night lights with switch by companionway.
* All interior cushions of upholstery grade foam covered in Ultrasuede, 2011.
* Removable teak companionway ladder w/engine access from all sides.
* Storage rack for companionway drop boards under nav table.
* Molded slip resistant cabin sole adjacent to companionway, galley & nav station, w/draining grate in front of ladder. Teak grate lifts out for dust pan, dust pan lifts for bilge sump access with light.
* Teak bulkheads, cabinetry, trim-select grain w/hand rubbed oil finish.
* Teak louvered cabin & locker doors-deluxe trim; push button safety latches on locker doors.
* Molded fiberglass interior headliner w/textured finish, teak trim.
* Teak & holly sole in main salon, forward & aft cabins-varnish finish.
Additional Added Upgrades Include:
* Marine Air 16k BTU Reverse Cycle heat and air conditioning (2017).
* Custom Companionway Doors.
* Variable Speed Freshwater pump.
* All cabin lights upgraded to Sensibulb LED lighting.
* 10 Zarcor Peek-a-Boo portlight shades.
* All new salon cabin cushions in Ultrasuede 2011.
* Custom mattress and sheets for V-berth in 2011.
* 3 custom made lee cloths.
* Barometer and ships clock.
* Ships Bell.
* Island Packet upgraded carpet for cabins.
The Island Packet 37 galley is ergonomically designed to function either at the dock or under way as she is a true cruising boat. It includes:
* Large wrap-around design w/[email protected]
surfaces, teak sea rails on all edges, flip up counter extension.
* Ice box-top loading, superior injected froth type urethane insulation throughout, lift-out shelf, large 12 cubic foot volume, electric drain pump, inside light w/manual switch. Installed after market is an Adler Barbour refrigeration/freezer unit and additional insulation in lid.
* Gimballed three burner Princess LPG stove w/oven - stainless steel deluxe safety type, lift off cover, stainless steel guard rail w/harness hooks. Pot and pan locker underneath.
* Double stainless steel sink with deluxe polished finish, hot & cold pressure water tap, manual pump, retractable spray unit. Installed after market salt water pressurized.
* Roll-away trash bin, teak paper towel holder, towel rack & soap rack.
* Deluxe teak dish rack & cutlery drawers.
* Large storage areas above & below counter, storage drawer, microwave alcove. After market Samsung Microwave installed.
* Seagull Freshwater filter dispenser.
* Manual freshwater pump.
Cockpit and Helm Electronics:
* Raymarine RL70RC chart plotter and Pathfinder Radar on Questas self leveling backstay mount.
* Raymarine ST7002 Smart Pilot autopilot with Gyro Plus 2 and S2 trip computer.
* Raymarine ST600R remote autopilot controller.
* Raymarine ST60 Wind plus close hauled wind instrument.
* Raymarine Tri-data depth and speed unit.
* Raystar 125 GPS.
* AIS SR 161 receiver with separate antenna with output to VHF radio or laptop computer.
* Standard Horizon Matrix GX2000 AIS, DSC VHF radio with remote CPM20 mike.
* Icom M-802 single sideband radio with antenna tuner, backstay antenna, Pactor III modem and 6x18 inch Dynaplate SSB ground.
* PowerMax 60 db dual band digital antenna wireless cell phone amplifier with masthead antenna.
* Shakespear masthead digital TV Antenna in addition to external TV cable hookup.
* Bullet 2hp WIFI antenna and Cradlepoint MBR1200 wireless router.
* ACR Globalfix 406Mz EPIRB (new 2006).
* Sony CD player, radio with IPOD interface.
* Sharp LCD TV.
* Four Bose Speakers (two in cockpit).
* Fully Battened Mainsail with Harken Battcars (new bearings in 2005), mainsail new 2017 with new macpack system.
* Furled 130% Genoa on Harken Roller Furler.
* Staysail on Harken Roller Furler (furler new 2005).
* UK Gennaker with sock.
* Two main halyards.
* Two Gennaker halyards.
* Garhauer Rigid Vang.
* Two Anderson #12 self tailing furling winches added.
* Lewmar #44 two speed self tailing jib sheet winches.
* Cabin top portside Lewmar #8 and Lewmar #16 self-tailing winch.
* Cabin top starboard Lewmar #30 self-tailing mainsheet winch.
* Mast halyard winches.
* Carbon Fiber whisker pole mast mounted.
* 45 lb CQR with 250 ft of 5/16" chain with ss swivel.
* 23 lb Fortress with 25' chain and 150' of 5/8" rode.
* 200' of 1" anchor rode with shackel and thimble.
* Lofrans LE695 Electric Anchor Windlass.
* Saltwater anchor washdown system.
* Canvas includes Bimini and Dodger with interconnect with full enclosure including a complete set of 30 mill Stratglass vinyl (glass replaced 2012) and complete set of texilene screens.
* Sun cover for dodger glass.
* Winch, grabrail and hatch covers.
* Kato Dinghy Davits with Zodiac Hard Bottom dingy (2010) with custom cover and Johnson 4 hp 4 stroke outboard with less than 20 hours and Garhaeur Motor Lift.
* Custom swim platform with ladder.
* Custom cockpit table with storage box.
* Custom Teak companionway doors.
* Engine compartment exhaust fan vent for heat removal.
* Todd helm seat.
* Leather Wheel Cover.
* Custom Rubrail on hull.
* Glebe Creek custom hatch screens.
* Folding teak salon cocktail table.
* Pressurized salt water to galley sink.
* Cockpit LED lighting.
* Cockpit Cushions.
* 6 Hella Fans.
* Dansforth T II - 2500 deep set anchor.
* West fuel/water separator funnel.
* Two heavy duty oak fender boards.
* 2 inflatable lifejackets with intergral harnesses and tethers and jacklines.
* January 2013 new thru hull for a/c unit and new cockpit drain hoses.
* Chainplates rebedded with Silpruf in 2010.
* Davis Echomaster Radar Reflector.
* Brinkman Q-beam spotlight.
* Magma Propane Grill with connection to propane tank.
* 2 each propane tanks.
* New mast and boom.
* New staysail furler.
* New Awlgrip hull paint.
* New rub-rail.
* Lifelines new in 2005, later aft of gates was replaced with welded tubing....Read full description