1968 ISLANDER 37 SLOOP
ASKING PRICE $21,900. $19,900.
SPECIFICATIONS LOCATED: MD
LOA: 36' 06" DRAFT: 5' 05" SAIL AREA: 605 SF.
LWL: 29' 04" BALLAST: 5,000 LBS. WATER CAP.: 30 GAL.
BEAM: 10' 10" DISPL: 14,000 LBS. FUEL CAP.: 30 GAL.
EQUIPMENT: (6) Sails including (2) spinnakers and pole, Barient winches, dodger, bimini, bridge connector, sun shade, sun deck awning.
FACTS: Tally Ho shows beautifully for her age or any age. She is in commission with new bottom paint and ready to sail. Owner has moved to a trawler.
SEE A NEW VIDEO OF THIS BEAUTIFUL CLASSIC - CLICK HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_AWh33pfFM
NEW PHOTOS OF "TALLY HO" 07/18/12 BELOW
ONE CLICK PHOTOS TO ENLARGE
1968 Islander 37 Sloop "TALLY HO"
Decks View Aft ISLANDER 37 Sistership Sailing
Roller Furling & Anchor Decks Fwd Port Decks Fwd Stb
Saloon Aft Saloon Stb Fwd Saloon Port Fwd
Dinette w/ Convertible Table Nav Station & Qtr Berth Galley View Aft
Fwd Stateroom Fwd w/ "V" Fwd Stateroom View Aft Fwd Stateroom View Aft
Filler and 8" Custom Mattress
Layout Drawing Sail Plan Profile
TALLY HO IS A WELL MAINTAINED ISLANDER 37 AND MUST BE SEEN.
* Compact refrigerator under counter
* Counter top stove
* Force 10 propane stove w/ oven (not installed)
* Toaster oven
* H&C Pressure water system
* S/S sink
* Lockers & storage
* Autohelm Autopilot
* Depth finder
* VHF Radio
* Connection for Satellite TV
* 120V & 12V electrical panels w/ breakers
* (2) 12V Batteries
* Vapor proof switch
* 120V Outlets
* Dockside electrical cable
* 12V Cabin lights throughout
* Running lights
* Spreader lights
* Universal Atomic 4 gas engine, rebuilt 2010l
* Bronze MAXPROP folding prop w/ S/S shaft
* Tiller steering
* Engine controls
* Mermaid 16,000 BTU air conditioning
* H&C Pressure water system
* Marine head
* Electric automatic bilge pump
SAILS & RIGGING:
* Aluminum mast and boom with S/S rigging
* Pro Furl roller furling head sail
* Main sail with lazy jacks
* (2) Additional head sails
* (2) Spinnakers
* Spinnaker pole w/ deck mount chocks
* (4) Barient cockpit winches
* (2) Mast winches
DECK & HULL EQUIPMENT:
* Hull white Imron finish fiberglass in top condition
* Decks are molded fiberglass with contrasting non-skid
* Anchor: Danforth anchor in chock w/ chain & rode
* Navigation lights
* Canvas: Dodger, Bimini top, sun shade, deck awning, handrail and trim covers
* Cockpit cushions
* Stanchions w/ double lifelines
* S/S Bow and stern rails
* Opening ports
* Opening hatches
* Fenders & dock lines
* Safety gear: PFDs, MOB pole, etc.
* Brass wind up bulkhead clock
* Small 120v table lamp near nav station
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice....Read full description