This QUEENSHIP 60 PASSAGEMAKER "DAUNTLESS" is one of the finest and safest long range cruisers available today. Compare to any Selene, Kadey Krogen or Nordhavn available. This vessel is the result of the combined efforts of Sparkman & Stephens Naval Architects and Dan Fritz, founder of QUEENSHIP. QUEENSHIP produced numerous luxury yachts from 70 to 142 feet.
Four watertight bulkheads, a fully stabilized hull, a bulbous-bow hull form, redundant systems and Single Lugger 1276-A2 Diesel are just a few of the features that contribute to the trans-oceanic cruising range and luxurious accommodations of "DAUNTLESS".
A single Lugger diesel engine is backed up by Wesmar Get Home PTO which can be run off either of the vessel's two 20kw generators (port new November 2018). This propulsion package provides for a cruising range of approximately 3,000 nautical miles at 8.5 knots. With a 6.5 knot cruise and one generator running, range can be extended to approximately 7000 nautical miles.
Some notable features of this 2008 60' QUEENSHIP "DAUNTLESS" include:
* Built to ABS Standards (American Bureau of Shipping)
* PTO "Get Home" System
* Wesmar Stabilizers (actuators factory rebuilt and upgraded with new fins in 2016; latest DSP 5000 digital control system fitted in 07/2017)
* 25 HP Sidepower Hydraulic Bow & Stern Thrusters
* Twin Northern Lights 20kw Generators (port generator new 11/2018)
* Reverso fuel polishing & transfer system
* Cruiseair chilled water reverse cycle AC with soft start
* Watermaker - Sea Recovery 900 GPD (high pressure pump upgraded to heavy duty oil cooled model in 01/2018)
* Xantrex 4000 watt inverter
* AGM batteries
* Hinged mast for 20' clearance
* Black / Grey / Oily Bilge water tanks (3 Total)
* Fresh and waste oil tanks
* Triple Furuno 12' color Nav displays in wheelhouse
* Dual Furuno Radars/Plotters/Sounders
* Emergency manual tiller steering system
* Grain matched teak interior
* New bottom paint, 03/2019
See full specs for complete list of equipment and features on "DAUNTLESS".
*NEW PICTURES WILL BE UPDATED IN LISTING THE WEEK OF APRIL 1ST*