Virginia200325 ftNo. of engines 1
You can own this vessel for as little as $407 per month. Fill our the contact form to learn more!
Check out this 2003 Seaswirl 2601 Striper, great for offshore fishing and overnight trips. Always well maintained and all systems in working order. She features:
- 2006 Yamaha 250, four stroke with stainless steel prop and skeg-guard
- Fuel burn around 9-13 miles per gallon
- 4 rocket launchers
- 7 rear rod holders, built by Mobray
- 2 rail rod holders
- 4 built-in rod holders along side
- Navigation lights have all been replaced with LEDs
- 2 cockpit LED courtesy lights installed
- 2 eye bolts for running planer boards
- Raw water washdown
- Live well
- VHF radio
- Garmin GPSmap 700 series with touch screen
- Kenwood 4 speaker stereo system, can accommodate Ipod or MP3 player with remote
- Front spolight
- Trim tabs
- Cabin includes all cushions, propane stove, and table
- Portapotty was installed, sale includes the on-board toilet with pump out that was removed, it was never used
- Rear jump seat
- Seat cushions
- Bow seat cushion
- Rail and rear cushions (just repaired)
- Rub rail cushions customized for removal when not in use, reduces UV exposure
- 2003 Venture tandem axle roller trailer with bearing buddies, electric winch, LED lights and jack stand
Seller has bought his replacement dream boat, otherwise he'd still be using this. Please contact me with any specific questions not included in the listing.
This listing has now been on the market a couple months. Please submit any and all offers today!
We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.
Take a look at ALL ***19 PICTURES*** of this vessel on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM.Contact us for a free BoatHistoryReport.com report on this vessel. We pay upfront for a report on every vessel possible, and we provide this peace of mind to our buyers at no charge and with no commitment. All you have to do is ask! At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE REPRESENTATION of every vessel we market. We are a full-service brokerage company, ready to assist you in purchasing any boat anywhere! Please allow us to be your eyes and ears on the ground and assist you with your next vessel purchase. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!
- Stock #33515 ...Read full description