You can own this vessel for as little as $395 per month. Fill out the contact form to learn more!
2005 Triton 2486
The Triton Series exemplifies what Sea Hunt Boat Company was founded on, the principle that people desire an affordable boat with excellent performance, a layout with lots of room and great fishing features.
Each Triton comes with large fish boxes, aerated livewells and lockable console storage space. What separates the Triton series from the rest of the pack is the performance. With a sharp entry deadrise and dry Carolina Flair, comfort does not have to come at a price; it comes standard in the Triton Series.
This package is everything you would expect and is ready to go! Are you
Nice fishing set up with rod holders, live-well, fish box, anchor storage, and a nice compass.
This boat is equipped with everything you need for a weekend of fishing or going to the island. TThis boat has the best of both worlds. Don't let the summer pass you by without this boat. The Sea Hunt is one of the most sought after durable and dry riding hulls around. Top speed approx 43mph.
She has a large cockpit with fishing room fore and aft with all the amenities needed for successful fishing. Power is provided by a 300 horsepower Yamaha 2 stroke HPDI engine that gets you out and back quickly. She is equipped with a T-top over the center console and includes Lowrance GPS HDS7. This Sea Hunt 25 includes a two axle Performance aluminum trailer. Trailer is in good condition with spare tire as well just
Lowrance HDS7 Gen 2
(may not be exact)
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder.
- StructureScan HD sonar module and transducer support. Plus, new StructureMap HD capability.
- Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna with faster 5Hz update rate. Plus support for optional, external Lowrance Point-1 10Hz GPS antenna/compass.
- High-bright, sunlight-viewable display with LED backlighting.
- Affordable NMEA 2000 and high-speed Ethernet networking options.
- GoFree Wireless Technology compatible for wireless viewing sonar and chartplotter displays on tablets and smartphones.
- Chart Sharing allows viewing of map data from one chart card across every HDS Gen 2 and Gen2 Touch display on the network, maximizing chart card value.
- Insight Genesis allows you to create free customised maps based on your own survey data.
- Extensive mapping options - HDS Gen2 includes built-in charts or bundled map options, and is compatible with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market. Options include Insight HD, Insight PRO, Insight Genesis, Navionics, C-Map Max-N, TOPO, and more. All charting options can be used with Insight Planner PC planning software. Visit the Insight Store for more detail.
- TrackBack feature to review sonar history and save waypoints on key locations.
- Lowrance Advantage Service support.
Display 6.4 in \ 163 mm
16-bit color Full VGA SolarMAX PLUS TFT
Resolution Full VGA 480V x 640H
Backlighting Pure white LED
adjusts to zero dim
Operating Frequency 50/83/200 kHz
Communication NMEA 2000, 0183 and Ethernet
Media Port 1 SD/MMC slot
read more at:
Please submit any and ALL offers - your offer may be accepted! Submit your offer today!
At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.Contact us for a free BoatHistoryReport.com report on this vessel. We pay upfront for a report on every vessel possible, and we provide this peace of mind to our buyers at no charge and with no commitment. All you have to do is ask!
Take a look at ALL ***419 PICTURES*** of this vessel, AND A VIDEO, on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!
- Stock #50843 ...Read full description